Taking part in auto loan project, handling auto loan underwriting, pre-approval and contract issuance process; ensuring loan is given in accordance to company policy.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Handling auto loan underwriting, pre-approval and contract issuance process; ensuring loan is given in accordance to company policy, including, but not limited to the following:
- Ensuring all required loan documents are sufficiently and timely obtained.
- Evaluating loan documents, customer’s eligibility and creditworthiness via document assessing, tele verifying, field verifying...
- Ensuring all loan data and information collected during evaluation process are appropriately captured in system.
- Ensuring contract issued in accordance to company policy and subject to passing all underwriting criteria
- Ensuring TAT is in line with business requirement.
- Managing effective communications with relevant stakeholders to ensure smooth operations.
- Proactively handling issues arising within assigned work scope.
- Proactively maintaining supportive network to enhance self’s skills as well as to timely notice market insights.