- Floor Staff Learning & Development: Aim to ensure that every floor staff of all levels is equipped with the knowledge and skills necessary to archive their goals and provide consultative based service to customers.
- Identifying Training Needs: Analyse and monitor floor staff's training needs at all times by visiting shops, analyzing monthly staff sales report and Mystery Shoppers results, have discussions with Shop Mangers and Area Managers in order to create and deliver appropriate and effective training events/activities/methods.
- Setting Learning Objectives: To ensure objectives and training meets the needs of the business, current retail and marketing activities, by keeping abreast of upcoming new product arrivals, launches, promotions, retail CALENDER, etc.
- Selecting Suitable Methods of Training: Employ NLP and Accelerated Learning Methods in delivering group learning session to engage all senses of every participant and individual preferred learning style is matched.
- Designing And Planing Training & Training Materials:
a. Is Responsible for formulating and designing training programs and materials to improve the knowledge and skills of the shop floor staff. Using the provided information to customize, simplify and incorporate visual, selling and additional tips for maximum knowledge attainment and make learning friendly.
b. Create, design and formulate pre-course work for every learning event and send it out to all participants 2 weeks prior to the training date.
c. Customize, improve and update existing training materials to meet the current needs of the business.
d. To create new and different ideasfrom forms to training packages, how to approach situations to design strategies.
- Conducting / Implementing The Training
To conduct training on all product categories in both local and outstations shops. Plan and conduct training on:
a. Core Course (Skin, Make Up, Body Well-being, Hair, Ingredient
b. In Store Promotion on Window & EOS
c. New / re-launch major product categories
- Evaluating The Result
a. To coach the In-Store Trainer (Shop Leaders) of both local and outstation shop in their training sessions by sitting-in scheduled training events. Give constructive feedback for improvement and comments and suggestions to achieve desire results.
b. Using relevant shop figures (ATV/UPT) and performance result (Mystery Shopper Programme) to evaluate floor performance of staff in terms of product knowledge and selling skills.
- Constant Updating Floor Knowlede and Skills of Staff: To actively research and collect informations via Internet, magazines and any other resources available to circulate relevant articles to enhance the knowledge and skills of the floor staff and keep them abreast of activities competitors, current info on C&T, knowledge on product advancement and to provide top tips which will help sell TBS product effectively.
- Representing TBS as Skincare/ Makeup Expert: To represent TBS and on projects outside the learning & development Dept. as a makeup artist and skincare expert in any external events like photography sessions and workshops.
- Miscellaneous Duties: To handle miscellaneous duties parties to learning & development, assist and participate in company events and carry out any related duties as and when required by the management